Sunday 8 November 2015

Autumn at Yorkshire Sculpture Park

As today is Remembrance Sunday, and the Poppies you might remember from the Tower of London last year are in Yorkshire Sculpture park at the moment, I thought it's be the perfect time to share some of the photos I took when I went to Yorkshire Sculpture Park a couple of weeks ago. It was a beautiful day.

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my photos from the Sculpture Park, I took a lot more and you'll see me post some of them on Instagram (@_emma__c and @autumn.skies_) so make sure you're following! If you get the chance to visit Yorkshire Sculpture Park, please do, it is lovely!

Don't forget to buy a poppy to pin onto your jumper or coat as well, it's an important cause to support.

Lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment