Monday 31 August 2015

Hello Autumn!

As much as I love sunny days, I'm so glad autumn is here. I mean, we are one season away from Christmas, and that in itself is very exciting. I love the whole Atmosphere autumn has. The dark nights, cold days, rain, woolly jumpers, and boots. I love the feeling you get after coming home from school, drenched from the rain, jump into a onsie and have a hot chocolate while curled up on the sofa.

Autumn also means Halloween, pumpkin carving, candles that smell like apple and cinnamon (I have one lit now), blankets, the change of colour in the leaves, switching out your wardrobe for sweaters, walks with cold air, beautiful sunsets and sunrises that we get to see (why does the sun rise at 4am in summer?!), and of course the fab photos that can be taken!

I can't wait to start posting autumnal inspired bakes, Coffee cake, spiced apple upside down cake, and a whole load more! I'm hosting a Macmillan coffee morning and will of course blog about that!

What are you most looking forward to this fall, as we say goodbye summer, and hello autumn!
 
Leave a comment below, or tweet me @ellaunderhill your favourite things about autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment