Saturday 5 July 2014

Hair, Nails and Outfit of the Day!

Today, I thought I'd try something a little different and do an outfit post, but I'm including my hair and nails today as well!

The outfit! 

I'm wearing an oversized white top with a cute little pocket on it which is from pink, a blue bandeau from new look, a pair of leggings and black shoes, it's been a very warm day here so I just wanted something simple and comfy, that won't be too warm!

Nails!

I did daisy nails this morning (I'll post the blogpost for them soon) and I used the matte topcoat from Barry M just because I felt like trying after buying it yesterday!

Hair!

For my hair, I left it natural and added a Lace Braid on one side to make it more interesting. When you're doing a lace braid, instead of taking new pieces of hair from both sides like I'm a French plait, you take hair from only one side! 

I seem to be including my pets at the end of all my blogposts now, I promise I'll stop (eventually). Florence just looked too cute when she was sat with me while I was doing my nails this morning!

I hope you enjoyed this little blogpost, please let me know if you want to see more like this!

Lots of love, 
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment