Monday 15 December 2014

Another Christmas Tag!

Hello again everyone, I'm back with some more festive fun in the form of another Christmas Tag! I was nominated by the lovely Jess who created this tag along with another blogger, Amy



1) What is your favourite Christmas film?

I said this in my last tag, my favourite is probably The Polar express!


2) What is your favourite Christmas drink?


As I also said in my tag, the most festive thing I drink is tea...so my favourite is tea although I drink it all year round.

3) Does your family have any Christmas traditions?

Not really, we open presents in the morning, my mum sometimes works on Christmas Day so we don't have a set time we have dinner every year. 


4) What time do you usually wake up on Christmas morning?



I wake up at about seven because I'm a big kid despite it being my sixteenth birthday next week...

5) Have you ever had a White Christmas?

I don't think so, if we have, I don't remember it!

6) Is your Christmas tree real or fake?


My Christmas tree is real!

7) What is your favourite Christmas song?

I can't possibly chose a favourite, I will listen to all Christmas songs!


8) What's your favourite colour decoration combination?

Gold, silver, blue, purple, red, green, again, I can't choose favourite!

9) Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

I thought I had but then I realised it was actually a gingerbread train...that still counts thought doesn't it?


10) What is your favourite part about Christmas dinner?


One of the main things you've learnt from this tag so far is probably that I'm incapable of choosing favourites. I don't have a favourite part of Christmas dinner because I love it all.

11) What's your Christmas day fashion?


Some warm and cosy pyjamas of course!


12) Do you open your presents before or after dinner?


We open our presents first on the day so way before dinner!

That's the end of the tag! I nominate all of you to do this tag if you have a blog!

Only ten more days until Christmas now!

lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment