Tuesday 21 October 2014

Hairstyle for School!

Hello!

I'm sorry for being such a rubbish blogger, I'll try and get better!

This is just a quick hairstyle suggestion for school or just to wear when you feel like it! 


It is, of course, a fishtail plait! I've always envied people who could wear fishtails well as my hair is layered and it was never long enough to go into the plait and if it was long enough, I would end up with the short layers not in the plait at all and have half a head of hair loose! 


Fishtails are relatively easy to do, you split your hair into two sections, you take a small piece from one of the sections and cross it over to the other side, then you take a piece from the other section and cross it to the other side and you keep alternating between the two sections! You can do it as neat as you want, or go for the slightly looser, more casual look!

As you might be able to see, there's a tangle teaser in the background, I bought it recently and I'm in love! The colours are gorgeous, I went for the pastel pink and purple one. I honestly recommend them to anyone!
My shirt and jumper are both from Select.

I hope you liked this quick post, and once again I apologise for my lack of blogging!

I hope you're all okay, and aren't freezing to death because of the autumn weather!
Speak to you all next time,
Lots of love, 
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment